Peer to peer coaching
The project will take place from 1.January 2023 to 1. April 2023, in three month period each participant will provide and receive 6 coaching sessions.
Within the framework of the project, coaching sessions will be provided/received according to the mutual exchange of coaches and clients (i.e. coaches and clients are different persons).
The objectives of this project are the following:
- Maintaining our skills through Peer to Peer coaching
- Practicing coaching
- Exchanging our experiences and sharing our knowledge
- Developing the dynamics of the coaching profession
- Accumulating coaching hours for ICF Credential (these hours are to be counted as paid hours)
- Recording our coaching sessions for ICF Credential
The coaching sessions' language optionally will be English or Russian
Coordination of coaches and clients, initial communication and feedback is provided by the ICF Latvia chapter. The one-time participation fee is 20 EUR
You can take part in the project by signing up till December 23, 2022.Do not forget to fill the form: https://forms.gle/C2yfTP37oRWvBgjY7
If You have any additional questions, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com